Just Giving Circle
Monthly or Quarterly Pledge Program
What is it?
- A pledge program that allows you to contribute a small amount each month or quarter while making a long-term investment in the movement for racial, gender, disability, economic, and environmental justice in Oregon and beyond.
- A simple way for you to multiply the impact of your charitable giving and be part of a group of our most loyal donors.
Why is it important?
- Your reliable monthly or quarterly gift to the Just Giving Circle will allow MRG to respond to emergency funding requests from our grantees as they come in throughout the year, as well as to be able to plan ahead and budget for regular grant cycles.
- As well, in order to continue to build on the political and cultural shifts of today, Just Giving Circle members give MRG the resources to be able to collaborate with other foundations and organizations to better respond to the needs of our local communities and grantees.
What are the benefits to me?
- Automatically renew your MRG donation for as long as you are a member of the Just Giving Circle, and receive all MRG newsletters, event invitations, and emails.
- Eliminate frequent fundraising letters from MRG and help us reduce our fundraising costs and environmental impact.
- If you so choose, your name will be listed in MRG annual reports and other publications as a member of the Just Giving Circle.
How does it work?
- Simply make a monthly or quarterly pledge to MRG using your credit/debit card: $5, $10, $25, $50, $100 or more. Select the amount that fits your budget. (An EFT option to deduct funds directly from your bank account is coming very soon! Contact us for more details.)
- To cancel, simply notify MRG in writing (email is fine!) at any time. For more information, or to make your Just Giving Circle pledge over the phone, please contact Development Director Dena Zaldúa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our monthly donors say it best:
“MRG does critical work in communities around Oregon to inspire and grow the social justice movement. Being a monthly donor is my small part to ensure this important work has funding it can count on.”
-Liz Baxter, Oregon Public Health Institute and former MRG Foundation Board Member
“The people who lead MRG—the people involved at every level of the organization—are change agents in our community. MRG is rooted in the grassroots community, and it’s important for that community to come together to support MRG.”
-Lauren Norris, City of Portland Bureau of Planning & Sustainability and Voz Worker’s Rights Board Member